Smoke Detector Services in Santa Clara
Smoke Detector Installation & Repair in the Bay Area
Smoke detectors are among the most important devices in your home. These devices help alert you to smoke and fire emergencies, giving you time to evacuate the building or get to safety.
At NRG Electrical Inc., we install all brands of smoke detectors and offer maintenance and replacement services. Our highly trained and certified electricians will evaluate your property, advise you on the best options, and install the smoke detectors you want in your home. Our service is fast and reliable, and we offer great pricing on all our products and services.
If you are looking for a comprehensive smoke detector installation service in Santa Clara call us at (408) 335-4665 today.
Why Install Smoke Detectors in Your Home?
Smoke detectors can save your life in the event of a fire. These devices detect smoke from fire and alert you with a loud alarm.
There are several types of smoke detectors, and they are divided into two categories:
- Electrical smoke detectors: These smoke detectors are powered by household electricity and are designed to last for 10 years or more. The battery-operated smoke detectors are also included in this category.
- Battery-operated smoke detectors: These smoke detectors are powered by a battery and are usually sold with the batteries included. These smoke detectors are better for places where electricity is not available, such as vacation homes and rental properties.
Benefits of Hiring an Electrician to Install Your Smoke Detector
Smoke detectors need to be installed in the proper way to protect you and your family from fire. These devices need to be installed in every bedroom, the kitchen, and the garage, as well as in all common areas of the building.
The code in Santa Clara County requires smoke detectors to be installed in the following places:
- Every bedroom
- In all living areas, such as the living room and dining room
- In any room with a stove or oven
- In any room with fuel-powered or gas heating systems
- In the garage.
- In any room with a fireplace.
Additionally, you should not try to install a smoke detector on your own. These devices need to be installed in a way that is safe and in compliance with the electrical code, and a professional electrician will know how to do this for you.
Book Your Smoke Detector Service Appointment Today
We will test all your smoke detectors after they are installed to make sure they are working properly and your home is protected. If you have any older smoke detectors that need replacing, we offer those services too.
Contact us online or call (408) 335-4665 to schedule an appointment.
Hear From Our Happy Customers
“Very friendly and professional.” - Anselmo
“Great employees and very honest. I highly recommend this company!” - Carol
“Great customer service!” - Sergio
“Arrived on time and did good work.” - Dean
“Will definitely call on this team in the future as needed!” - Surendra
“Prompt & friendly!” - James
Why Choose NRG Electric Inc.?
What Makes Us Different
We never leave you unhappy! We guarantee it.
Don't wait weeks for an appointment. Book us same-day!
We offer a variety of options. Call to learn about the details.